Yelha Bhutan Tours and Travels is one of the top travel company in Bhutan. Yelha Bhutan is registered with the Ministry of Trade and Tourism Council of Bhutan.100% Visa Guaranteed.
We are committed to offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. Our greatest satisfaction comes in serving large numbers of satisfied clients who have experienced the joys and inspiration of travel.
We specialize in customized itineraries as well as group tours for all of Bhutan. Our dream is to take Yelha Bhutan Tours & Travels beyond the normal stereotypes of travel agents in the region and our efforts so far have been materializing with unmatched successes.
We look forward to offering you one of the most memorable vacations experiences that you have ever taken.
Here is a small detail about our company.
Our Services: We provide the best tour package in Bhutan and is highly recommended, we provide the best guides, good SUV, accommodation in 3-4 Stars and complimentary deluxe rooms. Yelha Bhutan tours provide the best high end tours in Bhutan. You can check our website for the testimonials. 98% of our guest has written very good reviews about Yelha Bhutan Tours.
Highly Recommended Tour Company: 85% of the guests Yelha Bhutan Tours receive annually are all recommended guests by our previous clients. Yelha Bhutan tours deals directly with the clients so as to make the tour affordable and also customize as per their choice.
Safe and memorable tour with Yelha Bhutan Tour: We are one of the top travel company in Bhutan.Yelha Bhutan is registered with the Ministry of Trade and Tourism Council of Bhutan.100% Visa Guaranteed. We are committed to offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. Our greatest satisfaction comes in serving large numbers of satisfied clients who have experienced the joys and inspiration of travel.
Some of the programs Yelha Bhutan tours organize for locals.
- We recruit and involve local people wherever possible in Bhutan.
- We support and prefer to work directly with local businesses, services and individuals.
- Our supplies and equipment are purchased locally wherever possible.
- We aim to work and treat the traveller, local communities and businesses in a fair and just manner.
- We aim to work with partners who operate their own local initiatives.
- Where it is practical but not intrusive as per the choice of our guests we persuade Traditional Home stay.
- To generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well-being of host communities, improves working conditions and access to the industry.
- We focus on making positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage, to the maintenance of the country’s diversity
- We provide more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
- We provide access for physically challenged people in Bhutan.
- Helping the needy and organizing Charities in the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Yelha Bhutan Tours www.bhutanonlinevisa.com has supported and initiated charities in and around the kingdom both independently and with the leading NGOs of the Kingdom of Bhutan for the welfare of the unprivileged monks, nuns, elderly citizens etc by working with numerous projects and charity groups.
For the past 7 years we have the policy in social and environmentally responsible manner, ensuring everyone involved respects and maintains the natural and often delicate balance of the destination.
As tour operator we are well aware of the impact that tourism can have and whilst economic gain from tourism is often fundamental to a country, it should never be at the expense of its culture or the environment. It is our aim to provide journeys that have minimal negative and maximum positive impact on the places we visit.
We believe giving something back is essential. Yelha Bhutan Tours and Travels therefore work with our customers and the places that we visit to ensure the benefits go directly to contribute to local cultures and environmental conservation. This is not only good the communities we visit but it also gives our travellers more enriched adventure.
We believe that responsible tourism creates better places for people to live and better places to visit. Check our website http://www.bhutanonlinevisa.com for Bhutan tour information